Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIFriday Phone Sex


Hey Guys!! Well Its Raining today and Im not staying in ! Im heading out to some friends house and we are gonna probably go hopping at some of the local strip clubs. Fuck I love watching the guys get all horned up at the hot stage pussy! Even during the day ... you can go have a fucking blast there. Music is fab!.. Girls are Fab... and im surrounded by HOT DICKS ! mmmmm ! I LOVE HORNY MEN WITH $$$$ AND TIME TO KILL ! All the girls know me. They all know my secret... Im sure I will leave with a few hot dicks to take home and fuck ... once they see me pull out my she-cock they will not want to leave without me on their arms. So if you want some of my she-cock for hot tranny phone sex with a beautiful sex kitten .. well then call me anytime babe... I cant wait to phone fuck your ass with my big stiff rod !

xoxo
Shawna
1-877-903-8726

No comments:

Post a Comment